We h8 v8s....lol j/k

Clean 1998 JDM front Integra LS with 5-lug conversion!!

Nissota

Clean 1998 JDM front Integra LS with 5-lug conversion!!

Post by Nissota on Fri May 18, 2012 6:08 pm

I have a pretty clean white 1998 LS integra for sale. Car has around 120K miles, is a manual, has cold A/C and all power options work, and is a clean title. Body is straight and clean with a small dent in drivers side fender and a small ding in drivers side rear quarter panel, very minor. Vin is JH4DC4350WS006545

Goods:
    JDM ITR front paint matched
    OEM JDM ITR rear wing
    5-lug conversion with Takata green painted ITR wheels
    Replica rear ITR lip
    D2 full adjustable coilovers
    working A/C and all power options work!
    Clean title and low mileage
    HID's in high and low beams

Bads:
    third gear has started to grind. Will include a spare good LS tranny if asking price is met
    front seats are tan and rear seats are gray
    front and rear bumpers need paint touched up due to cracks and chips in paint.

Car is really clean and would make a perfect DD, as all creature comforts incluing ICE COLD A/C work properly. Price is $7K OBO. I will include the spare good LS tranny to whomever's offer is the highest.
    Text 254-449-6550 if interested.

EuroSkank

Re: Clean 1998 JDM front Integra LS with 5-lug conversion!!

Post by EuroSkank on Mon May 28, 2012 12:23 am

damn hondas aren't my thing but this one is pretty clean glws

"Gather 'round lords and ladies. I have a tale of epic highs and dangerous lows. It begins with my journey to the bordering kingdom of Costco where I was looking for the finest of finery their people had to offer.
    Upon leaving their market place in my carriage, I spied a ruffian assaulting a fellow philistine. One wore the crest of the house of Lycos, the other, the House of Navid. Ancient rivals dating back to the age of dragons. Their swords clashed, children screamed, and thatch-roof cottages burned. Even their very shadows were locked in combat. The lighter fellow succumbed to the might of the moor of the House of Navid. His blows were just. His skills were unmatched.
    I wished to help the man from the House of Lycos but my fencing was not on par to that of the moor. It is my wish no one ever crosses his path. The events that transpired today will fuel the war of the Houses."
    Nissota

Post by Nissota on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:20 pm

BIG price drop!! need it gone this weekend to make room for another car I want!!
    $4800 OBO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 pm