RoyalFlush-Imports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We h8 v8s....lol j/k

+4
KingLionel666
Mhoward150
super_240_vato
Iceman
8 posters

Jason.. can you help me rebuild the neon or at least figure out whats wrong with it?

Iceman
    Iceman

Jason.. can you help me rebuild the neon or at least figure out whats wrong with it? Empty Jason.. can you help me rebuild the neon or at least figure out whats wrong with it?

Post by Iceman Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:54 am

it leaks oil pretty bad and the water goes somewhere and it gets hot..
    super_240_vato
    super_240_vato

Jason.. can you help me rebuild the neon or at least figure out whats wrong with it? Empty Re: Jason.. can you help me rebuild the neon or at least figure out whats wrong with it?

Post by super_240_vato Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 am

new motor
    Iceman
    Iceman

Jason.. can you help me rebuild the neon or at least figure out whats wrong with it? Empty Re: Jason.. can you help me rebuild the neon or at least figure out whats wrong with it?

Post by Iceman Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 am

no im not spending money on a new motor..
    Mhoward150
    Mhoward150

Post by Mhoward150 Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 am

you can get a motor from u pull it for like 180 bucks. with a 6 month warrenty
    KingLionel666
    KingLionel666
    Admin

Post by KingLionel666 Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 am

Just total it, there is no way that thing costs more than what it would be to fix the damn thing.
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 am

oh snaps foreal mike? might just do that..lool
    Dstrcto
    Dstrcto

Post by Dstrcto Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:44 am

Sounds like your headgasket is gone...

Prices are approximate:
    $130 - Head Gasket set
    $40 - Head Bolt set
    $50 - Lower gasket set (commonly called Conversion Gasket set)

Those are prices from O'rly's and Advance...

-----

I'm getting ahead of myself though:

Does it smoke? What color is it?
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm

idk.. i think its blue.. havent turned it on in a while..
    1StepAheadOfTheGame
    1StepAheadOfTheGame

Post by 1StepAheadOfTheGame Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Mhoward150 wrote:you can get a motor from u pull it for like 180 bucks. with a 6 month warrenty

or you can call u pull it to come get it and they will give you 180 bucks lol
    sc2fan/scteg
    sc2fan/scteg

Post by sc2fan/scteg Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 pm

1StepAheadOfTheGame wrote:
    Mhoward150 wrote:you can get a motor from u pull it for like 180 bucks. with a 6 month warrenty

or you can call u pull it to come get it and they will give you 180 bucks lol

LOL...
    Dstrcto
    Dstrcto

Post by Dstrcto Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:03 am

LOL, yes.

Blue is oil burning though. Could do a compression check/leakdown to see if the head gasket is gone
    txhpjosh
    txhpjosh

Post by txhpjosh Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:01 am

srt swap Smile

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:11 am

new car

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:23 am