RoyalFlush-Imports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We h8 v8s....lol j/k

Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch.....

Nissota
    Nissota

Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... Empty Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch.....

Post by Nissota Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 am

Ok heres the deal. I have a B16 swapped EK hatch for sale. Car has Bolt-ons (DC header, Tanabe DTM exhaust, no name short ram intake). Lowered on tanabe springs. Exterior is pretty clean, no major dents at all (does have a few minor dings). Paint is ok but not great. Paint on roof is oxidizing. Does have cold working A/C! Interior is really clean. Has a small tear in drivers side seat. No CEL's. Car also has a chipped ECU. Runs very good. Exhaust rattles when started up, probably due to not having all exhaust hangers hooked up. Also has spoon style side mirrors.

$2500.00 FIRM!!!!

Now the bad.....
    I purchased the car a few months back. I lost the title before I could register it. I can not get ahold of previous owner, his number no longer in service. All tags are expired, so car will have to be towed.

So, there are a few ways to get a title for the vehicle. You can get a mechanic lien for the car for about $200. I have a friend who owns a shop who can do this for you. There are other ways I hear. I just dont have the time or patience to go through the hoops to get a title. You can run the vin 2HGEJ6341VH108944, car is legit not stolen.

Price is FIRM!!!! I am already taking a big loss on this car! If car doesnt sell, I'll just have to find time somewhere to get a title issued and then the price goes up to $3500. I am also open to trades, but only vehicles that I will be able to sell pretty easily, NOT UNFINISHED PROJECT CARS!!

Car is sitting on steelies now, the wheels in the pics are gone.
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... Dd5f765f
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... C90fb224
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... 8c61642b
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... 53c44632
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... 18db6842
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... 487df0dd
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... B296eee8
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... Fdfecb2d
    Clean B16 swapped EK hatch with COLD A/C!!! CHEAP but theres a catch..... 73a3b397

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:11 am