RoyalFlush-Imports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We h8 v8s....lol j/k

4 posters

Loose Change...

thecat512
    thecat512

Loose Change... Empty Loose Change...

Post by thecat512 Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:44 am

my boss told me to watch it.

(If you wish to watch this video google it)

this opened my eyes.
    YellowEvilEvo
    YellowEvilEvo

Loose Change... Empty Re: Loose Change...

Post by YellowEvilEvo Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Ignorance is brave, I am glad that your eyes are opened know! You don't have a f'king clue. It's people like your boss that enjoy the freedoms of this country while people like me put my life on the line everyday for my family and YOURS! like I said ignorance is brave and you are dumb enough to beleive this Shit. I had friendd die there. Mods please delete this shit. It is insulting to those of us who really care about this country. THis stupid ass video is the real brainwashing here....Nory
    KingLionel666
    KingLionel666
    Admin

Post by KingLionel666 Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:16 pm

no offense but its a public forum and his opinion. I think alot of that stuff is dumb as well but unfortunately people believe it. So I cant delete it mainly cuz its his opinion and its not fair to delete "his belief", if he does so choose to believe all that jibber jabber.
    YellowEvilEvo
    YellowEvilEvo

Post by YellowEvilEvo Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Every Coin has two sides. While I don't disagree with your point of veiw, I will express mine.

Being that this "public" forum, I don't feel that it should support ANTI-GOVERMENT PROPAGANDA. Post get closed for people talking shit about cars all the time, but If I get on here and pretty much say hey look at this anti govement propaganda, our goverment is fucked up! I understand that it is his personal opinion, but forums have rules and posting shit like this should be against the rules. That what rules are for. However, it seems that this is a rule free forum and therefore it is my right to no longer partake in the memberships of this forum. I shall spread the word that the forum supports antigoverment propaganda about the govenrment killing innocent military members and well as women and children. Does that other side of the coin sound logical to you?
    Iceman
    Iceman

Post by Iceman Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Yes this is a pubilc forum but like you said there should be rules that protect the users. The forum has no affiliation with anti-government propaganda and doesn't support it.

I will take the direct embedding of the video off and require members to post warnings
    on titles so that this doesnt happen again.

USA might be a free country but i have a say on what goes on the site.
    If i feel that one of my users has a serious problem with content on the site and offends them then it is my duty to delete it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:05 am