RoyalFlush-Imports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We h8 v8s....lol j/k

91 civic hatch b16

txhpjosh
    txhpjosh

91 civic hatch b16 Empty 91 civic hatch b16

Post by txhpjosh Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:55 am

Looking to sale my 91 civic hatch... 2500 obo.

B16 swap, jdm gauge cluster in km/h, drag dr-21 15" wheels gold with polished lip, tokico blue shocks with unknown coilovers, 4-2-1 header, obd1 conversion from pherable.net with chipped p28 ecu...
    ecu has 2-step 5100rpm vtec kicks in and check engine light for shift light set at 8200...ALSO included in sale.

ITR cams with complete gasket kit to do install cam seals valve cover gasket etc... and timing belt and timing belt tensioner.

that was the pros this is the cons...
    Rattle canned flat black paint not just terrible but it is what it is for a rattle can, right front fender has dents looking like someone took a ball peen hammer to the inside to get a dent out, missing the front bumper filler and side blinkers are wired up as trailer lights...HOWEVER... I do have a brand new front bumper filler im just too lazy to install it and same thing with the blinkers i have the lens for them just havent bought bulbs or wired em up... thats all i can think of for now if you have any questions or want pics please TEXT me 254-229-3169
    txhpjosh
    txhpjosh

91 civic hatch b16 Empty Re: 91 civic hatch b16

Post by txhpjosh Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

forgot to mention as i go in my back room and see more stuff... i have another front bumper another tranny and a couple of steel wheels if you wanted to put slicks on them. ONLY reason im getting rid of the car is to get something i can put my daughter in thats comfortable... the honda is gutted...tags are all up to date...title is clean and clear aswell...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:04 pm