RoyalFlush-Imports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We h8 v8s....lol j/k

2 posters

Rhys Millen Smashes Pikes Peak Record in a Hyundai...

Rhys Millen Smashes Pikes Peak Record in a Hyundai... Empty Rhys Millen Smashes Pikes Peak Record in a Hyundai...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:51 pm

niggas got skillz. lolz
    Mr. Suby
    Mr. Suby

Rhys Millen Smashes Pikes Peak Record in a Hyundai... Empty Re: Rhys Millen Smashes Pikes Peak Record in a Hyundai...

Post by Mr. Suby Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Thats the best video of a hill climb run ive ever seen, I wanted to go back home so bad this year to see the climb but it never happened, hes definitly got skills, the last time i was there during the hill climb at the base it was 95+ degrees and usually at the summit anywhere from 30-40 i believe, it had snow on the summit still

Kai, since that road is only closed for the hill climb.. and its public rest of the year.. lets do this son.

Rhys Millen Smashes Pikes Peak Record in a Hyundai... Empty Re: Rhys Millen Smashes Pikes Peak Record in a Hyundai...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 pm

wrd, ive been there once when i went to visit my uncle one year. looks hella fun. lol
    16 Bit Lolitas
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

Post by 16 Bit Lolitas Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 pm

God I hate Pikey's.
    Mr. Suby
    Mr. Suby

Post by Mr. Suby Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 pm

luis your a mini keith, you hate anything not euro, which is strange because rally is one of the biggest events over there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pm