We h8 v8s....lol j/k

Sauerkraut Burner

Dstrcto

Re: Sauerkraut Burner

Post by Dstrcto on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 am

In the 240 taking the AC out is like 90 lbs, so it's substantial, but unless it's only for suffering in the name of fun, I wouldn't take it out.
    Nothing But SX

Post by Nothing But SX on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 am

^^^^ this
    VR6>VTEC

Post by VR6>VTEC on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:51 am

90 lbs would be worth it! like i said its not so much a daily.

Heres the new goodies!!! well replacement goodies.

OLD

NEW

Billstein sport struts. old ones were shot. back will be replaced in a few weeks. the fronts were pretty bad!

2 weeks ago, oil leak from the pressure sensor, replaced pressure sensors. removed secondary air injection system.

id be willing to bet that compressor is 30 lbs!
    Dstrcto

Post by Dstrcto on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:45 am

Good to see you don't mind turning wrenches, you should start a build thread. Even if you don't that often, it's still encouraging to everyone to see people wrenching on stuff.
    EuroSkank

Post by EuroSkank on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 pm

yeah I have mine

"Gather 'round lords and ladies. I have a tale of epic highs and dangerous lows. It begins with my journey to the bordering kingdom of Costco where I was looking for the finest of finery their people had to offer.
    Upon leaving their market place in my carriage, I spied a ruffian assaulting a fellow philistine. One wore the crest of the house of Lycos, the other, the House of Navid. Ancient rivals dating back to the age of dragons. Their swords clashed, children screamed, and thatch-roof cottages burned. Even their very shadows were locked in combat. The lighter fellow succumbed to the might of the moor of the House of Navid. His blows were just. His skills were unmatched.
    I wished to help the man from the House of Lycos but my fencing was not on par to that of the moor. It is my wish no one ever crosses his path. The events that transpired today will fuel the war of the Houses."
    VR6>VTEC

Post by VR6>VTEC on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Well I haven't been on in a while. My ac started cutting out. Been working on it and fixing my wifes audi a6. Today im going to start replacing the valve cover gaskets on it. Ill post a little build thread on it since im about to do a bunch of maintenance work to it.

Next couple mods to the Gti will be re tint the windows and put my magnaflow muffler on it.

EuroSkank

Post by EuroSkank on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 pm

dear god i thought you died.... lol

"Gather 'round lords and ladies. I have a tale of epic highs and dangerous lows. It begins with my journey to the bordering kingdom of Costco where I was looking for the finest of finery their people had to offer.
    Upon leaving their market place in my carriage, I spied a ruffian assaulting a fellow philistine. One wore the crest of the house of Lycos, the other, the House of Navid. Ancient rivals dating back to the age of dragons. Their swords clashed, children screamed, and thatch-roof cottages burned. Even their very shadows were locked in combat. The lighter fellow succumbed to the might of the moor of the House of Navid. His blows were just. His skills were unmatched.
    I wished to help the man from the House of Lycos but my fencing was not on par to that of the moor. It is my wish no one ever crosses his path. The events that transpired today will fuel the war of the Houses."
    VR6>VTEC

Post by VR6>VTEC on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Man it has been really hot and I don't wanna do jack crap. I work in the heat. I washed my car yesterday though!
    KingLionel666
    Admin

Post by KingLionel666 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Good to see you back, glad you didnt forget about us lol.

Post by VR6>VTEC on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 am

Fear the mk3 gti! a few mods coming soon. pushing her back up to par. cat is a little on the FAIL side. i bought a vag com cable so now im able to read every sensor on the car and see whats going on.

EuroSkank

Post by EuroSkank on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice now we can plug into the Gti and see what's up with it Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:26 am