We h8 v8s....lol j/k

Situation fail.

16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

Situation fail.

Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Situation fail.

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 am

watched it as it happened, i LOL'd was great!
    EuroSkank

Post by EuroSkank on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:28 pm

yeah it was a good roast, that deaf chick was hott

"Gather 'round lords and ladies. I have a tale of epic highs and dangerous lows. It begins with my journey to the bordering kingdom of Costco where I was looking for the finest of finery their people had to offer.
    Upon leaving their market place in my carriage, I spied a ruffian assaulting a fellow philistine. One wore the crest of the house of Lycos, the other, the House of Navid. Ancient rivals dating back to the age of dragons. Their swords clashed, children screamed, and thatch-roof cottages burned. Even their very shadows were locked in combat. The lighter fellow succumbed to the might of the moor of the House of Navid. His blows were just. His skills were unmatched.
    I wished to help the man from the House of Lycos but my fencing was not on par to that of the moor. It is my wish no one ever crosses his path. The events that transpired today will fuel the war of the Houses."
    sc2fan/scteg

Post by sc2fan/scteg on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 pm

lmao, i seen that funny as hell, he wasted his time being on there, all the others did really good. even the deaf women.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:17 am