We h8 v8s....lol j/k


    Decals

    Share
    avatar
    Black_Crook

    Posts : 1934
    Join date : 2009-06-06
    Age : 117

    Re: Decals

    Post by Black_Crook on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 pm

    O can do without the turbo cause not. Everyone has one. I like that crown though.


    _________________
    avatar
    KingLionel666
    Admin

    Posts : 3717
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 33
    Location : Waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by KingLionel666 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:15 pm

    RoyalFlush-Imports.com with a crown over the "R"? I think that would look nice and yeah no turbo.


    _________________
    avatar
    Nothing But SX

    Posts : 1334
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 30
    Location : Waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by Nothing But SX on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:37 pm

    yeah i like the font on the "Royal" on the top of our page too
    avatar
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

    Posts : 1625
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Nürburg, Germany

    Re: Decals

    Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:38 pm

    No fill ins with colors, just plain white would also look better since not everyone has blue or red cars...


    Last edited by Arnej on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Things and such.
    avatar
    Nothing But SX

    Posts : 1334
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 30
    Location : Waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by Nothing But SX on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 pm

    true true... white is good
    avatar
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

    Posts : 1625
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Nürburg, Germany

    Re: Decals

    Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:03 pm

    I came up with some cursive ones, the ones with royal flush on the bottom would be like the old school big one point ones, or for those who just want the site, can be like either one of the other styles I had up, I like the first one in the "www.royalflush-imports.com" form. Let me know what you guys think.







    _________________
    Things and such.
    avatar
    sc2fan/scteg

    Posts : 1141
    Join date : 2009-06-06
    Age : 35
    Location : waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by sc2fan/scteg on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 pm

    ImageSolutions wrote:
    I LIKE THE MIDDLE ONE....
    avatar
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

    Posts : 1625
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Nürburg, Germany

    Re: Decals

    Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm


    I came up with this, it's not perfect yet. I have to sit the crown just right, but I'll finish it tonight if anyone else likes it...
    OR without the crown...

    You guys decide...


    _________________
    Things and such.
    avatar
    KingLionel666
    Admin

    Posts : 3717
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 33
    Location : Waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by KingLionel666 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 pm



    This one, move the crown and make it sit either a little more back or straight up, other than that this is what I had pictured.


    _________________
    avatar
    Nothing But SX

    Posts : 1334
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 30
    Location : Waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by Nothing But SX on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:14 am

    i like that one too ^^^^^
    avatar
    sc2fan/scteg

    Posts : 1141
    Join date : 2009-06-06
    Age : 35
    Location : waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by sc2fan/scteg on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:10 am

    thats good........i like that one
    avatar
    MADTANA

    Posts : 803
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 36
    Location : Arlington, TX

    Re: Decals

    Post by MADTANA on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:13 am

    Arnej wrote:
    I came up with this, it's not perfect yet. I have to sit the crown just right, but I'll finish it tonight if anyone else likes it...
    OR without the crown...

    You guys decide...

    i like the website font. Can the cursive. They will charge more for the decals because it's more work to do to clean it up.
    avatar
    Black_Crook

    Posts : 1934
    Join date : 2009-06-06
    Age : 117

    Re: Decals

    Post by Black_Crook on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:35 am

    yup.. migs would know..


    _________________
    avatar
    Nothing But SX

    Posts : 1334
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 30
    Location : Waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by Nothing But SX on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:12 am

    na we do it big here in waco!!! lol
    avatar
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

    Posts : 1625
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Nürburg, Germany

    Re: Decals

    Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 am

    Okay, well you guys need to make a f**kn decision and quick. You guys ask for one thing, then change the sh*t up. Make up your minds.

    Also, what would need to be "cleaned up"? The font looks pretty crisp to me. But it doesn't matter to me, I don't get why people change their minds so much, get something and stick with it. Can't please people who change their minds like there is no tomorrow.


    _________________
    Things and such.
    avatar
    EuroSkank

    Posts : 1269
    Join date : 2009-06-07

    Re: Decals

    Post by EuroSkank on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:56 am

    yeah Luis I like the one you texted me


    _________________
    "Gather 'round lords and ladies. I have a tale of epic highs and dangerous lows. It begins with my journey to the bordering kingdom of Costco where I was looking for the finest of finery their people had to offer.
    Upon leaving their market place in my carriage, I spied a ruffian assaulting a fellow philistine. One wore the crest of the house of Lycos, the other, the House of Navid. Ancient rivals dating back to the age of dragons. Their swords clashed, children screamed, and thatch-roof cottages burned. Even their very shadows were locked in combat. The lighter fellow succumbed to the might of the moor of the House of Navid. His blows were just. His skills were unmatched.
    I wished to help the man from the House of Lycos but my fencing was not on par to that of the moor. It is my wish no one ever crosses his path. The events that transpired today will fuel the war of the Houses."
    avatar
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

    Posts : 1625
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Nürburg, Germany

    Re: Decals

    Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 am

    Well I'm not going to edit anything until everyone decides on one thing.


    _________________
    Things and such.
    avatar
    Black_Crook

    Posts : 1934
    Join date : 2009-06-06
    Age : 117

    Re: Decals

    Post by Black_Crook on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:08 am

    Arnej wrote:Okay, well you guys need to make a f**kn decision and quick. You guys ask for one thing, then change the sh*t up. Make up your minds.

    Also, what would need to be "cleaned up"? The font looks pretty crisp to me. But it doesn't matter to me, I don't get why people change their minds so much, get something and stick with it. Can't please people who change their minds like there is no tomorrow.

    you need to chill out you beesh..
    who doesnt have their mind made up? Lionel just simply said to angle the crown.. can you not do that simple of a task?

    and by clean up he means when they make it and put it on vinyl... it comes off a big sheet not just magically in the shape of the design you made..


    _________________
    avatar
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

    Posts : 1625
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Nürburg, Germany

    Re: Decals

    Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:13 am

    King Koopa wrote:
    Arnej wrote:Okay, well you guys need to make a f**kn decision and quick. You guys ask for one thing, then change the sh*t up. Make up your minds.

    Also, what would need to be "cleaned up"? The font looks pretty crisp to me. But it doesn't matter to me, I don't get why people change their minds so much, get something and stick with it. Can't please people who change their minds like there is no tomorrow.

    you need to chill out you beesh..
    who doesnt have their mind made up? Lionel just simply said to angle the crown.. can you not do that simple of a task?

    and by clean up he means when they make it and put it on vinyl... it comes off a big sheet not just magically in the shape of the design you made..
    LOL.

    Don't ask me about not being able to do simple tasks sir. Kinko's have those big ass sheet cutters. Or maybe they will cut them up cleanly. If you go about asking for info, you will receive it. It's a simple task.


    _________________
    Things and such.
    avatar
    Black_Crook

    Posts : 1934
    Join date : 2009-06-06
    Age : 117

    Re: Decals

    Post by Black_Crook on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:18 am

    i'll let migs explain it..you dont seem to understand..


    _________________
    avatar
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

    Posts : 1625
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Nürburg, Germany

    Re: Decals

    Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 am

    Right anyway, if everyone likes the one with the crown, I'll fix that so we can send it out.

    So say "yes" if you like it.


    _________________
    Things and such.
    avatar
    MADTANA

    Posts : 803
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 36
    Location : Arlington, TX

    Re: Decals

    Post by MADTANA on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:11 am

    i like the simple font but you guys do whatever. It's not like I'm going to represent anyways. lol
    avatar
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

    Posts : 1625
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Nürburg, Germany

    Re: Decals

    Post by 16 Bit Lolitas on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:05 am

    MigsB16 wrote:i like the simple font but you guys do whatever. It's not like I'm going to represent anyways. lol
    Sad


    _________________
    Things and such.
    avatar
    KingLionel666
    Admin

    Posts : 3717
    Join date : 2009-06-07
    Age : 33
    Location : Waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by KingLionel666 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:44 pm

    Just take the idea to someone to see how much it will be, if all else fails use a simple plain font and boom done, so be on your way luis to get a price.


    _________________
    avatar
    Nothing But SX

    Posts : 1334
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 30
    Location : Waco

    Re: Decals

    Post by Nothing But SX on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:50 pm

    i like the one wit the crown

    Sponsored content

    Re: Decals

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:47 pm