RoyalFlush-Imports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We h8 v8s....lol j/k

+3
KingLionel666
gmetalintegra
evolved
7 posters

so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum! LOL

evolved

so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum!  LOL Empty so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum! LOL

Post by evolved Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Twisted Evil that's right, i've been a friend of koopa in another forum, and this one looks nice, so i thought i'd join yall and bring a nice card to the flush! oh btw i live in Central America and we got all kinds of japanese cars here as in rhd or the faded JDM. LOL hope to post a lot, here's my card tho The king of Diamonds

so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum!  LOL Evo_6_38
    so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum!  LOL 22112009061
    gmetalintegra
    gmetalintegra

so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum!  LOL Empty Re: so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum! LOL

Post by gmetalintegra Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:39 pm

nice man, welcome
    KingLionel666
    KingLionel666
    Admin

so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum!  LOL Empty Re: so i thought the king of diamonds was missing in this forum! LOL

Post by KingLionel666 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

cool definitely dont see those here in amewika...im lionel, I drive a 95 lhd integra.
    evolved

Post by evolved Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 pm

thanks guys, this is the only one here in my country, i also have/ had cause i'm in the process of selling it a 93 gsr hatch, or eg6. i had it and loved it so much. But this one imma keep. lol
    16 Bit Lolitas
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

Post by 16 Bit Lolitas Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:21 am

Where are you from?
    evolved

Post by evolved Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:07 am

Guatemala, Central America. below mexico.
    Nothing But SX
    Nothing But SX

Post by Nothing But SX Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 am

sweet dude. nice car reminds me of jackie chan's "who am i?" movie. that kinda evo is in that movie lol
    16 Bit Lolitas
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

Post by 16 Bit Lolitas Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 am

evolved wrote:Guatemala, Central America. below mexico.
    Cool, I don't think your the only Tommi Evo in Mexico though lol. Nice ride, I've been interested in those for years.
    EuroSkank
    EuroSkank

Post by EuroSkank Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:17 pm

nice ride
    evolved

Post by evolved Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:08 pm

guatemala isnt in mexico LOL, mexico is still north america. Thanks guys and yes that evo shows up in that movie. The VI.
    Nothing But SX
    Nothing But SX

Post by Nothing But SX Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm

evolved wrote:guatemala isnt in mexico LOL, mexico is still north america. Thanks guys and yes that evo shows up in that movie. The VI.

LOL at luis for not knowing his geography!!!
    16 Bit Lolitas
    16 Bit Lolitas
    Admin

Post by 16 Bit Lolitas Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Sorry, I was a bit intoxicated last night. How much do those rides cost down there?
    evolved

Post by evolved Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 am

1 trhu 3 about 7K and 4 and 5 around 10 or 14K depending and this one was 18K grade 4.5. got it with less than 40K miles on the odo.
    Evil98Spyder
    Evil98Spyder

Post by Evil98Spyder Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Nice Evo!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 pm